Dear DCGP drivers!
Please read the following information regarding the processing by driftcornergp.com Your Personal Data, in accordance with applicable regulations.
On May 25 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR).
If you’re under 16 yo, your parent/legal guardian needs to make an agreement for your data processing.
a) Fill this agreement: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xSvuqiGgPwavBgoVgCrMDc6zGDCA2_yY/view?usp=sharing
b) Filled and signed scan send to email@example.com
1. Who is the Data Controller in Processing of your Personal Data?
driftcornergp.com is the controller of your personal data.
2. What is Personal Data and what data are we talking about?
Personal Data is, according to the GDPR, information on an identified or identifiable natural person.
In this case, such data is data resulting from registration to Drift Corner Grand Prix Competition Rounds (hereinafter: DCGP).
3. Which of Your Personal Data is processed?
We collect data only for Competition organization – they are necessary to carry such event.
The below-given personal data of you are collected and processed by driftcornergp.com:
- Your name and surname
- Your e-mail address
- Your photo*
- Other info you send using form or directly to our e-mail adress.
*-Only at driftcornergp.com/drivers section
4. What are the Processing Purpose?
The Personal Data you have provide will be processed for the following purposes:
- Making list of DCGP drivers and drivers section at driftcornergp.com/drivers.
- For Competition sake: Entry list, Quali result list, top32 list, using them during in-game competition and at live stream via youtube.com, mentioning winners after event and whole season.
- Archiving your data in accordance with the law.
5. What are you rights?
You have the following rights with respect to the processing of personal data:
- The right to withdraw the consent
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to request the amendment of your personal data
- The right to demand the deletion of your personal data only if we are not required by law to process them
- The right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted
In order to execute these rights, please contact us via e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, i.e. The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In order to prevent such files from being transferred, you have to set your browser accordingly, bearing in mind that certain features of the website may not work.
7. Sharing the Personal Data with third parties
driftcornergp.com will share your personal data with:
- data processors acting on behalf of the controller
- entities authorities by law
- entities and natural persons authorised by you.
8. How long we will process your Personal Data?
Your data will be processed until there is a basis for processing and in the case where the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the controller – until such a legitimate interest exists.