As during previous seasons drivers will have possibility to make their own unique skins.
Every livery needs to have our Sponsors stickers [link]
. At attached photo you will find placement, where you should put them. You can change their colours etc. to fit your design, but one thing – they need to be visible.
Skin weight limit: 20MB unpacked, 10MB packed (zip).
– to remove some body parts (f.e. spoiler) via ext_config file.
– put neons underneath the car with constant light (no pulsing/flashing etc.).
– stroboscope/pulsing lights – if you change something with lights, they cannot flash/pulse etc. Only constant lights are allowed.
– rear brake lights cannot be changed by any means(!).
– painting cannot contain any offensive, vulgar or 18+ elements.
Designs that violate this rules will not be allowed to use in Comp.
If you have any questions about your livery, feel free to ask via Facebook DM.